Sunday, December 7, 2008

I start to Blog


A very big Hi to everyone whos taken time to logon to my personal blog. 

Finally, I am here writing my first post. I start to Blog today and what better is the day other than my Birthday. Today I land on my 29th Birthday. I just got another year older. 

My favorite cousin, Chanti from Palakole is here and hes here by chance. He didnt know it was my birthday. His typical style of saying Hi to people is passing a spanky, sattiric comment on the other person. I woke up from my bed, early in the morning, he too just opened the gate of our home and started to walk in. He looked at me and passed a very humorous and comment and asked me if I was alive. Its his way of saying, that you havent been calling me since 3 months or so, very typical of him. Suddenly my mom rushes from the kitchen and wishes me a very happy birthday and Chanti looks at me in awe and shocked for a moment and with an expression of regret on his face for having passed the comment on me. 

We laugh it off, he shakes my hand and I rush to freshen up. In between all these, I have already attended some 12 calls in the 15 minutes from my friends since school, college and work life. 

My brother, Pavan, wished me and gifted a really cool shirt. While this is happening my sister calls up from Chicago to wish and my dad rushed out from bed to wish and asked my mom to gift me some thing. 

I must tell you all, that on my birthday, the whole world just gets cosier for me. Just on this day only. I have never been celebrating my birthday, I remember I first cut a cake when I was 5 years old, and after that the other time I cut a cake was when I was 20, Bobby ( I have a whole lot to write about him, later) Dinesh, Sathish made me cut a cake at 12 in the night and in the middle of a boulevard. Later, I next cut the cake, on 5th of Dec 2008, my office has arranged for a party, and today being a sunday, office is closed so they had to plan it in advance. 3 times in 29 years.  

There is a reason for not celebrating, one I am not amused by a lot of people gathering for some dinner/lunch, second, we are not getting any younger each year, so its not a celebration time, its a worrying thing and all these years and perhaps to a little extent even now, its been quite a struggle for me in all aspects. So I didnt have the idea to celebrate and I got used to being in my own state of mind. 

Lets get to the objectives. 

I want to share with my friends, family and those people who would want to know about me, those things which would rather be buried with me. I want to express myself to my friends and family, I want to clear the misconceptions about me, certain misunderstandings. 

I want to write about some amazing things that happened to me in life and which are unique and I could not have expected they would happen to me. 

I want to write about my friends. I have such great friends and I thankful to them for being with me and I am sure they are always there for the rest of my life. 

I want to write about my mentors in my professional and personal life. 

I want to write, so it can help my aspirations to become an author at a later point of time. Well the amount of traffic that this blog of mine could generate will determine if I want to become a novelist or an author.  I am just kidding about being a writer/author what have you. 

That ends my first post as a blogger. I will it updated as and when time permits me to. 

Thanks for being here!

No comments: